Day by day, a large number of consumers take to online shopping websites to buy the product brands of their choice. Shopping online websites transform the way modern-day consumers shop with just the touch of a button. Ecommerce and supply chain should be integrated to provide best customer experience. There are plenty of ways in which shopping online websites can help supply chain management.
· Assists in reducing costs
· Helps all resources involved in supply chain management
· Ensures data accuracy and transparency in all operations
· Enables working with third party logistics services
· Enhances customer satisfaction
Today, ecommerce supply chain integration helps reduce costs, enhance customer satisfaction and improves communication with customers, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and every other resource linked to supply chain. As ecommerce continues to take over the global shopping scenario, it would also get positively reflected in the supply chain operations as well.